Services for adoption and fostering agencies
Are you looking for training for your social workers?
Family Futures can provide tailored sessions for your staff, covering topics including:
- therapeutic ways for working with children who have experienced trauma and their families
- interventions to stabilise family placements
- how to support attachment formation between children and their families
- current thinking and research on the impact of trauma, neglect and abuse on child development
- the role of other professionals working with children and the importance of providing multidisciplinary assessments for adopted and fostered children
If you are interested in arranging training for your staff, please contact Tamsyn Duncan-Godlonton, Education and Professional Development Coordinator, on email@example.com.